PAID MARKETING EXECUTIVE PLACEMENT.
OPEN TO FINAL YEAR, GRADUATE & POST GRADUATE STUDENTS AT UCLAN
Deadline for applications - 29th June
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com
We're looking for a creative and super organised marketer.
To support the Director in securing new business by:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of our marketing strategy.
- Setting up and optimising our CRM, marketing automation and lead nurturing systems and processes.
- Contributing to the creation of a rich content library including blogs, email content and infographics.
- Helping us to be as productive as possible when generating, nurturing and converting new business leads.
- Research and set up efficient systems to manage our customers, sales processes, social media and content.
- Create interesting, valuable content for distribution through our sales channels.
- Design and manage email and social campaigns, as outlined in our marketing strategy.
- Contribute your ideas to help raise the profile of our tender software, Bidbank, through new channels and content.
Working directly to the Founder and Director, this is an excellent opportunity to experience and contribute to all marketing aspects related to a new product launch.
We're at a really exciting stage of our business and are looking for someone who will bring commitment, passion and results in return for valuable work experience, training; and social and networking opportunities.
You will be required to work 2 days per week (to be agreed) for ten weeks, however, the placement may lead to a permanent employment opportunity.
You may be required to travel and and should have access to a laptop.
The Northern Edge helps property & construction businesses to win work.
We manage, write and produce winning tenders for national frameworks and major building projects in the education, health, housing, local government and commercial sectors.
From our home in the North West, we work with consultancies and contractors across the UK, including some of the biggest names in the construction industry.
Using our experiences, we also developed Bidbank, a cloud based tender software which helps bid teams to work smarter & win more.
Bidbank was soft launched earlier this year and we have now secured our first clients.
As we enter our third year, we have exciting plans to grow. We are now taking Bidbank to market and aim to establish it as the leading sales tool for the property & construction industry.
- We are passionate about people and places and love playing a part in the transformation of our towns and cities.
- We believe strongly in giving back and 5% of all Bidbank sales goes directly to Beanstalk, a national children’s literacy charity.
- We love to learn, challenge ourselves and always seek out new .opportunities.
You will be a final year, graduate or post graduate student at UCLAN; and will have the following skills/attributes:
- Creative thinking
- Growth mindset
- An eye for design
- Willingness to travel (North West)
- Interest in the built environment
You will also have experience of (or a willingness to quickly learn) the following tools:
- CRM systems
- Social channels
For more information or to apply, email HWiddup@uclan.ac.uk
This placement is part funded by the European Regional Fund.